wow. this is the longest blogging break for me ever. this is what we've been up to lately:
1. haircuts. pics of the boys to come soon.
2. handwriting. 1125 hand addressed envelopes to be exact. still working on those. remember my handwriting job?
3. bible study with the preschoolers at church.
4. reading the psalms for lent.
5. being a mom and domestic goddess.
6. planning burrito's 6th birthday party. i am still in denial over his age.
7. cooking a meal for a family at church who just had a baby. trying to "pay it forward" for the blessings we received during my surgery.
8. keeping up with medical bills and payments.
9. loving my kids and husband.
10. loving the Lord.
we read psalm 16 at breakfast this morning. i wanted to share it with you here:
Keep me safe, O God, for in you I take refuge.
I said to the LORD, "You are my Lord; apart from you I have no good thing."
As for the saints who are in the land, they are the glorious ones in whom is all my delight.
The sorrows of those will increase who run after other gods. I will not pour out their libations of blood or take up their names on my lips.
LORD, you have assigned me my portion and my cup; you have made my lot secure.
The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance.
I will praise the LORD, who counsels me; even at night my heart instructs me.
I have set the LORD always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.
Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices; my body also will rest secure,
because you will not abandon me to the grave, nor will you let your Holy One see decay.
You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.