Monday, February 22, 2010

hey dude!


cousins.  dudes.  boys.  whatever you choose to call them, they are certainly cute!  i realize i am a little biased.  i am loving watching these 3 growing up together!

i am also loving reading the psalms for lent.  i've been trying to include verses that really speak to me either here on the blog or on my facebook.  i was thinking that if you are reading along with me, i would LOVE it if you would include your favorite verses in my comments section so that i can "see" what you love too.

here are my favorites from today:
Psalm 36:5  your love, O LORD, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies.

Psalm 126:3  the LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy.

i am also loving the olympics!  isn't it fun to watch these winter sports?  i think being from texas, a lot of these sports aren't even on my radar.  i started to try and list my favorites but i am really fascinated by them all, even curling! :)

happy birthday george washington.  noodle and i made him a birthday cake today.

No comments: