Monday, September 7, 2009

it's never too early to DIY...

my many thanks go to home depot for the fun opportunities they afford my boys to practice their DIY skills. every first saturday of the month HD provides a wood project for kids to complete alongside their parents. we've built birdhouses, boats and other things i've since forgotten.

the boys really love to bang the nails in with the hammer!

this month they built a bean bag toss toy to celebrate the kickoff of college football season. a project that just keeps on giving. love it. just like we love college football season!





happy labor day!

2 comments:

Colored With Memories said...

how fun! i always see those little classes advertised, but we've never taken the girls. thanks for reminding me!

ChickPilot said...

Oh, my kids love the activities at "Home Beepo". It's a good thing for them to do with Daddy while I sleep in!