Thursday, September 3, 2009

a night out

i know i am not the only one who needs a night out every now and then. tonight was one of those nights. this week has been busy and it's the kind of busy that you can't even name but it still feels so busy!

so when john called to say he was on his way home i suggested we go out for dinner. so we did. to one of my most favorite places.


and it was great. no one was there so it was quiet and relaxed. the food was yummy. there were no incompetent waiters/waitresses to frustrate me. and i had my three favorite boyfriends with me.


thank you LORD for a night out!

2 comments:

Colored With Memories said...

Amen! we went out tonight too. oops...way too many nights lately. i have got to get back into the swing of cooking again! our budget and my waistline both are begging for it!

Unknown said...

You just inspired me to change my plans for tonight! haha!

Glad you had a good time!