Wednesday, August 26, 2009

could you be, would you be....


won't you be my neighbor friend? didn't you just love mr. rogers? (on a side note, if you do love him you must read this book: I'm Proud of You: My Friendship with Fred Rogers by Tim Madigan....really, really good!)

i am a little sad today because burrito is sick and home from school. now while i do love having him home with me, sickness always stresses me out. i have no explanation for that. it is what it is.

so....do you see at the top of my right hand column a section that says "followers?" could you make my day by "following" my blog? it's not hard. i promise. that could be my silver lining to an otherwise gray day.
and if you read my blog on facebook because you are an IRL friend, could you actually get on the blog and add yourself as a follower there?

thanks for being my neighbor, friend, follower!

2 comments:

Rue said...

Will letting you know I read your blog via the RSS feed help cheer you up? I hope so.
Ruth Ann

Jennifer said...

Thanks Ruth Ann! It does! :)